Welcoming Swimmers Particularly Those Interested In Competing.
- Swam competitively when you were younger ?
- Are you training for a triathlon ?
- Would you like to do the Lee Swim or other sea swims ?
- Or do you simply have that competitive urge to swim ?
- Have you recently moved to Cork?
Cork Masters is the ideal club for you:
- Regular training sessions (Bishopstown & Douglas)
- Improve your stroke technique
- Increase speed
- Compete in Club, National and International Competitions
- Improve your flexibility and strength
- Build up endurance
- Release stress and tension
- Professional coaching
- Anyone aged 19 welcome
- Social outings
The Club will operate 4 training sessions per week, with the exception of the summer months where the session frequency will be reduced. Training sessions will be staffed in rotation by the coaching staff. Training sessions are held at Leisureworld in Bishopstown and at Gus Healy Pool in Douglas.
Monday & Wednesday: 20:45-21:45
If you are a swimmer and interested please joining our club please complete the
application form and contact our secretary: email@example.com